Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist




1. Spend my BDay with My Kids and to Live a Long Peaceful Life.


2. $5,000
 (Don't have to give it all. Just contribute to the goal by emailing me at CEOANTHONYB@GMAIL.COM and I'll send you a Paypal link. Lol. Money is My Lingo.)


3. 4 Bottles Of Ciroc RedBerry & 2 Bottles of Hennessy.,


4. Pair of The Newest Jordan's in Black. Size 13.


5. A Jacket with my Company's Logo and my Name on it. (Black)


6. Sunglasses. (Oakley Half Jackets and Maui Jims)


7. New Leather Jacket. (Black Size: XXL)


8. Gift Card to AppleBees and BBQs ($100 value each. Lol. Im Still Growing)


9. A new Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS Digital Camera. 18 MegaPixels.


10. A New Laptop with upgraded features and applications.


11. An All Expense Paid Vacation to Puerto Rico, Cuba, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Morocco, Paris and Hawaii or just a Carribean Cruise.


12. Bootleg Copies of every new movie out.


13. A New Cell Phone from Virgin Mobile.


14. New Luggage set (Black or Red)


15. Some Kush. (Yeah I said it. Lol.)



No comments:

Post a Comment