Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fucking Bitch

So I check one of my FaceBook pages today and I see an inbox from the mother of my first born, Now those who don't know me, Ive had a long history of Off the Sc ale shit from this women. From us being inseparable, to her getting pregnant with my daughter, then telling me I will never see my daughter since her gold diggging moter convinced her to go back to her abusive husband, to me not seeing my daughter till she was 4 months old in 2003, to me not seeing her again till mid 2010 and then her disappearing wwith my daughter again to go back to North Carolina. The inbox basically is a repeat in her disappearing again with my daughter. This BITCH was all on my dick and buddy buddy when her 2nd husband who she was living in Queens with was ignoring her and mistreating her and shit. She was all into sucking my dick, swallowing and fucking me every time she saw me, but once she moved back down to North Carolina to get away from her 2nd husband her gold digging mother reinstated the gold digging thinking she had before. Man Oh Man this BITCH is the type of woman that gives women all over the world a fucked up name. And i will be taking her to court so much she's gonna swear that's her new address.


Damn GOLD DIGGING FUCKING BITCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment